July 4, 2008

Yes, It is the Fourth. No, I have no life.

Ok you guys, sorry I skipped yesterday, I was pretty busy.

I found this song on the House M.D. soundtrack. It's hard not to smile when listening to this feel-good song.
What is it? Why, it's called See the World by Gomez.

It's also on their 2006 album, How We Operate.

It has a "happy" sounding guitar with of course the drums, bass and piano. There's some other string in there, but I can't really point out what it is.

There's a nice calm beat while the singer is belting about seeing the world and finding an old-fashioned girl. It has a Van Morrison feel to it when the other singers start to sing,"shalalalalalalalalala"

This is a good song to listen to while on a road trip and everyone else in the car is asleep. :) Perhaps while looking at a sunset and trees...

Ladies and Gentlemen, they are on iTunes. Naturally.

I would suggest getting the title song, How We Operate, as well. It's completely different, but totally original and fun. It's one to listen to while concentrating.

Here's their website. They have a blogspot blog!!! :)

I know it's really short today, but it's Independence Day, give me a break!

No comments: