July 15, 2008

Yeah it's been a while

Sorry kids, it's hard to write a blog that no one's reading!

But for my own entertainment, I'll keep writing. :)

This song you may have heard on a few movies such as P.S I love you.

I actually just found out that this song is also in an episode of CSI: Miami. I even have this episode and I didn't realize it....this is so crazy....No wonder I thought I heard that song somewhere...

ANYWAY, it's called Rewind by Paulo Nutini.

Yes, it is another slow song, but this one is so wonderful I couldn't just keep it from you!

It's just a simple guitar, drums, and a few strings, but his singing really ties it together. He's so emotionally involved in the song, it's easy to relate to it whether or not you go "From bar to bar."

He really pulls off the feeling of wanting to back and have things the way they used to be. Whether you've been in this situation or not, this song is a great song to listen to to calm down.

I also just found out he's the creator of the song New Shoes. This song is completely different, it's much more fast paced, but still has a chill vibe about it. You've probably heard this one on TV. It's a lot of fun.

Here's his website.

He's available on iTunes. Naturally. So I recommend both songs. :)


Peace and Love.


No comments: